Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring

So I guess I haven't been a very good blogger!!

I have been doing well lately - have not had a spell in almost two weeks now (knock on wood!!). I have been doing my best to get a good amount of rest, and to eat well, things which I know help me, even if just psychologically. I have also been doing yoga almost everyday, even if only a few relaxing poses, and have been on a run outside - even though there is still snow on the ground. It feels good to get out and start to feel healthy again - but I do live in a bit of fear of when my next spell will happen. They can be so unpredictable, and can throw off even the healthiest regime.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Welcome to the blogosphere. I hate this Stupid Disease, my little pet name for Meniere's. But at least we are not alone in our misery. Life goes on and I am glad you are finding periods of relief between your spells. I hope to read more from you and that is is all good!

    Take care,
    Angelea

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I also love Paulo Coelho. The Alchemist is one of my all-time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete